martes, 12 de mayo de 2009

noche de ronda



Hey mom, your "day" is over now. Hey mom I didn't show much love today... you know I've always wanted to be like you but I just can't find a way...


Hey mom you should have seen that movie with us... mom you know I never wanted to dissapoint you... You've always been the best mom for me, those sleepless nights u've had, wish I could take 'em away from you...yet it feels great to be with you then, when you say that you feel lonely, 'cause I can tell you "I'm right here mom".


Hey mom, did you know I used to wake up early just to see you getting ready for work? did you know I used to suffer because my nose does not look like yours? did you know you made me cry when you sang "las mañanitas" over the phone 'cause you were away, 13 years ago?


Hey mom, I love the way you look at me, as if you didn't know me... and I'm sorry it took us more than 20 years to figure out that you prefer dogs over cats. I apologize for getting mad when you feel blue...I guess it's easier than letting you know I feel sad too.


Hey mom, I want to thank you for every single time you've spent thinking about us, for every morning, for every night, for every smile for every kiss...for everything!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario